Family Achievement Center (FAC) speech-language pathologists use a variety of techniques to evaluate and treat speech, language, fluency, and feeding/swallowing disorders in children, teens, and adults. Clients we treat have a diagnosis and/or disorder associated with, but not limited to the following speech therapy needs:
• Infant/Child Feeding and Swallowing Disorders
• Receptive and Expressive Language Delay
• Gestalt Language Processing
• Articulation Impairments
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Developmental Delay
• Down Syndrome
• Hearing Impairment/Cochlear Implants
• Auditory Processing Disorders
• Oral Motor Disorders
• Cleft Lip/Palate
• Traumatic Brain Injury
• Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS)
• Executive Functioning Difficulty
• Phonemic Awareness/Reading/Spelling
We treat a wide variety of diagnoses and also many patients without a formal diagnosis. If your diagnosis/impairment is not on this list, please call to speak with a Speech-Language Pathologist.
Speech-Language Pathologists at Family Achievement Center (FAC) strive to provide hope and improve lives by working together as part of your team to design a holistic therapy approach that fits the individual needs of each client. We work collaboratively with families/caregivers and professionals from other disciplines to provide education, training, and empowerment for your child.
The services we offer include, but are not limited to:
• Speech and Language Therapy
• Feeding and Swallowing Therapy
• Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
• PROMPT- Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets
• Home Program Development
• Interactive Metronome (IM)
• Beckman Oral Motor
• Social Skills
FAC speech-language pathologists are also available for special education contract services.
Please contact our therapy staff if you have additional questions.